Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps). We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to lead a technical team and help us gain useful
insight out of raw data. People with skills of analysing and modelling on top of graphs
Lead Data Scientist responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning
projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and
a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our
business goals, we’d like to meet you.
· Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
· Solid understanding of machine learning and NLP and Graph DB
· Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques.
· A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
· Expertise in Python and Python modelling
Good to have
- Good command of English
- Should be travel ready
What We Offer
- National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
- Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
- Modern & lively working environment
- Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
- International assignment
- Relocation opportunities